Quick and Easy
- 1 Tbsp butter-melted
- 3 Tbsp nut or sunflower seed flour
- 1 scoop MCT powder optional
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp Italian herbs
- 1/2 tsp minced or powdered garlic
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp tomato puree or low-carb sauce
- 4 slices Pepperoni sausage, ham, and/or other meats
- 1 tsp sliced green olives
- 1 tsp minced onion
- 3 Tbsp mozzarella cheese
In a 2-cup microwave safe dish melt butter (15-20 seconds). Add in nut flour, MCT (if using), baking powder, garlic, and Italian herbs, then the egg.
Mix well. Will resemble pancake batter.
Add tomato sauce/puree and smooth it along the top of the batter. Add your other toppings, then mozzarella cheese.
Microwave for 2 mins.
Serve hot or save for later.
You can change up the toppings and additions to reflect your own favorite pizza. This is also an easy to pack on-the-go food.
Total fat 41 g
Net carbs 6.5 g
Protein 18 g