Keto Berry Jam
- 1 cup unsweetened blueberries (I used all frozen berries)
- 1 cup unsweetened blackberries (you can use all one berry or an variety of berries)
- 1 cup unsweetened raspberries
- 3/4 cup unsweetened strawberries
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cranberries (do not substitute these, they contain the pectin that helps your jam thicken)
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar (I used barrel-aged)
- 1 cup keto freindly sweetener (I used Allulose)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp gelatin
Add all ingredients except sweetener and gelatin to a medium saucepan
Bring to a full boil, stirring often. When cranberries begin to pop, reduce heat and stir in the gelatin a little at a time, to prevent clumps.
Continue to simmer until berries are reduced to about half and mixture is thick. Add sweetener and stir into jam.
Add to container and allow to cool completely. Jam will continue to thicken as it cools. Store in refrigerator
Macros are based on about 1 1/2 Tbsp serving size.
Total fat 0.1 g
Net carbs 2.0 g
Protein 0.2 g