Keto Better Bagels
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk I used coconut (you can use cream also)
- 1/4 cup keto friendly sweetener I used Allulose
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup konjac root powder (glucomannan)
- 1/4 cup oat fiber (not oat flour)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 scoop MCT powder
- 1/2 cup egg white powder can substitute whey protein isolate
Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease bagel pan. In mixer bowl, with whisk attachment add eggs, non-dairy milk (or cream), sweetener, and baking powder
Mix until frothy. Add remaining ingredients
Mix batter until thoroughly blended. You may have to scrape sides. Batter will be thick (add berries or dark chocolate chips, for a twist)
Divide batter evenly into pan. Sprinkle with any toppings you want, for these I used an "everything" topping.
Bake about 25 mins. until bagels are golden.
Macros are for one whole bagel.
total fat 4.2 g
net carbs 0.8 g
protein 5.7 g