- 1 Tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 scoop MCT powder optional
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp Unsweetened nut milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla or other flavoring
- 1 tsp keto friendly sweetener
- 1/2 tsp spice cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin pie spice, mace...etc
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup romano cheese
- 2 Tbsp real bacon bits
Preheat and lightly oil waffle iron.
In microwave safe dish melt coconut oil (about 60 seconds on high).
Mix in all ingredients, adding eggs last.
Mix thoroughly to batter consistency.
Add batter to waffle iron (I add about 1/2 cup to keep it from spilling out edges).
These do not refrigerate well (they dry out) however they do freeze well.
Total fat (grams) 19.8
Net carbs (grams) 3
protein (grams) 12.3