Uses Keto Pasta recipe located in menu.
- 9 Keto Pasta Lasagna Noodles use fresh or dried
- 1 lbs ground meat I used lamb, but any ground meat will do, just check Macros.
- 8 oz. Non-dairy Ricotta I used Kite Hill brand, if not dairy sensitive may use real ricotta, just recheck macros
- 2 Scallions or green onions finely chopped
- 5 fresh basil leaves about 1 tsp dried
- 1 tsp fresh or dried oregano
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 cup low-carb marinara sauce I used Caramelized Onion & Butter, Indulgent Marinara
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup shredded almond mozzarella I used Lasanti brand, if using real mozzarella recheck macros
- 1 cup baby arugula
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400° F. and prepare baking 8X8 baking dish by greasing or spraying.
In a large skillet lightly oiled, brown ground meat with garlic, spices and green onions, over medium high heat.
Reduce heat to medium and add marinara and water and simmer. Allow meat sauce to simmer until sauce reduces and thickens, then remove from heat.
Place one layer (3 noodles) on bottom of prepared baking dish. Since I was using the pasta fresh, I just cut parchment paper and all and peeled it off as I was layering.
Add a layer of meat sauce and arugula.
Add Ricotta (it may not spread easily so you can use the dollop method.
Add a layer of mozzarella.
Add another layer of lasagna noodles.
Repeat layering adding process until you have 3 layers total, with a generous bit of mozzarella on top. Bake about 20-25 mins until heated through and cheese is melted.
Macros are per serving based on using non-dairy ingredients and ground lamb. If making a dairy version and/or using another ground meat, you make wish to refigure the macros.
total fat 30 g
net carbs 7 g
protein 28 g