- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup konjac root fiber
- 1/2 cup oat fiber this is not the same as oat flour or bran
- 1 scoop MCT powder
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened nut milk I used macadamia
- 1/4 cup keto friendly sweetener
- 2 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp mace optional
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 cup keto friendly sweetener I used golden
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans optional or for tree-nut free can use shredded coconut
- 1 tsp keto caramel syrup I used Honest brand
Preheat oven to 350° F. and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
In food processor or high speed blender add all bun ingredients except nut milk and blend well, it will be very crumbly.
Add nut milk and mix on high until smooth, you may need to scrape sides a couple of times. Then let the dough rest a few minutes.
While dough is resting mix filling/topping ingredients well, in a small bowl.
On parchment paper or silicone mat generously sprinkles with coconut flour, place a ball of dough about the size of a baseball. Roll around to coat with flour (also get a bit on your hands, this dough is sticky!)
Roll dough ball into a rope the width of your paper or mat.
Flatten dough rope and sprinkle with the filling/topping mixture.
Roll up flattened dough rope into cinnamon roll shape.
Place on parchment papered cookie sheet and repeat.
Sprinkle remaining filling/topping mixer over the top of the buns. Bake for 20-25 mins or until golden brown. Once you remove from oven drizzle about 1/8 tsp of keto caramel sauce over each bun.
Macros are based on 1 sticky bun
total fat 6 g
net carbs 1 g
protein 3 g