Keto Electrolyte Powder
- 4 Tbsp unrefined sea salt Sodium Chloride
- 4 tsp Nu-Salt Salt Substitute Potassium Chloride
- 4 Tbsp Epsom Salts Magnesium Sulfate (optional-leave out if you are taking a magnesium supplement or if you experience diarrhea)
- 8 Tbsp Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C
- 16 Tbsp Real Lemon Crystals (Tru Lemon) 32 packets
- 2 cups Keto friendly sweetener I used Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener
Mix all ingredients in a lidded container.
Shake well to mix.
Add 1-2 tsp to 12-16 ounces of water (I put it in unsweetened tea) and mix to dissolve. Once or twice per day.
This has a slight lemony flavor that isn't too overpowering if you want to use less, more often, you can add it to beverage and it is almost flavorless. Unless you are sweating you shouldn't use more than approximately 2 tsp. per day.
total fat 0 g
net carbs 0 g
protein 0 g