- 3/4 cup about 8 ounces if using canned of pre-cooked fish or crab
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely ground pork rinds
- 1 green onion finely chopped
- 1 scoop MCT powder optional
- 1 Tbsp butter-softened
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp old bay seasoning or other seafood seasoning
- 1 tsp dill weed
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 egg
Drain seafood if using canned and add to medium mixing bowl.
Add all remaining ingredients and stir until well mixed.
Preheat oil to medium high heat.
Form patties or sticks (this recipe makes a very good fish stick), and place in the hot oil. You should get a good sizzle if your oil is at the right temperature (if you don't get a sizzle, your cakes/sticks may turn out a bit soggy).
Brown each side until golden and crispy (approximately 2-5 mins each side).
Serve with tartar or other sauce.
Total fat (grams) 14
Net carbs (grams) 1.2
protein (grams) 26.7