- 4 Tbsp butter for non-dairy use coconut oil. For a twist replace 1 Tbsp of butter for bacon drippings
- 3 Tbsp heavy cream for non-dairy use coconut cream
- 4 Tbsp keto friendly sweetener I used Lakanto golden for this
- 1 tsp vanilla I actually used maple extract, but you can use any flavoring
- 1/2 tsp xanthan or guar gum
In a small saucepan over medium heat add butter and heavy cream. Sprinkle xanthan gum over top a little at a time and incorporate (so you don't get clumps)
Once butter has melted add the sweetener and flavoring and continue to heat until sweetener is completely dissolved.
Mixture will thicken more as it cools, but spread over dessert before it has completely set.
Macros are per serving (based on topping 8 donuts). Remember to add the macros to whatever dessert you use this on.
total fat 7.8 g
net carbs 0.3 g
protein 0.1 g