- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup coconut flour If using almond flour increase to 3/4 cup
- 2 Tbsp ground chia seeds
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 scoop MCT powder (optional)
- 4 slices deli ham May use any deli meat you prefer
- 6 Tbsp Real bacon bits
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (save about half for topping) May use any cheese you prefer here
- 2 finely chopped scallions or green onions
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 4 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 4 eggs
Preheat oven to 400° F. Grease well, or line muffin tin with paper liners.
In a small bowl add bread layer ingredients.
Mix to the consistency of pancake batter.
Even divide bread batter between muffin cups.
Add chopped scallions or green onions to each muffin cup
Divide the ham between all the muffin cups
Using half of the shredded cheese and setting the rest aside, divide cheese between each of the muffin cups
In a separate small bowl, mix eggs for scrambled eggs, with heavy cream, salt and pepper.
Add eggs to each cup (don't fill all the way to the top). Add bacon bits to each cup.
Top each muffin cup with the remaining cheese.
Bake 15-20 mins until bounces slightly and cooked through (eggs will be done in the center.
These store well in the refrigerator or freezer. They taste great reheated or just cold. Macros are per muffin.
Total fat 10.4 g
Net carbs 1.7 g
Protein 7.7 g