Keto Italian Frittata
- 1/3 cup mascarpone cheese may use cream cheese
- 1/3 cup ricotta cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 Tbsp Italian herbs fresh or dried
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup arugula chopped
- 2 green onions finely chopped
- 1 mini bell pepper finely chopped
- 1/4 cup herbed cream cheese such as Boursin brand (or make your own)
- 3 slice cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
Add a couple tablespoons of oil to a fry pan and heat oil on medium high heat. Meanwhile in a medium bowl, cream together ricotta and mascarpone.
Add eggs, garlic, and Italian herbs
Beat mixture until eggs are completely blended.
Pour mixture into a hot pan and cover with a lid.
Keep covered until egg mixture is completely cooked through and puffs up to lid
Remove pan from heat and add herbed cream cheese spreading it a bit. Then add remaining ingredients
Replace lid until cheese has melted-serve hot
total fat 26.2 g
net carbs 4.0 g
protein 20.0 g