Uses about 1 cup of Keto Pasta (recipe listed in menu) may be used fresh or dried.
- 1 cup Keto Pasta (see recipe in blog menu)
- 1 loop keilbasa sausage I used Boarshead brand
- 1/2 cup creme fraiche may use heavy cream, but will take longer to reduce
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp green onions or chives
- 2 tsp Dijon or brown mustard
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan or Romano Cheese grated
- salt and pepper to taste
In a medium pot bring salted water to a boil.
Add about 1 cup of fresh or dried Keto Pasta and boil until desired tenderness between 5-10 mins.
Drain and rinse pasta and set aside.
In a pot or skillet add butter, garlic, green onions, and sliced sausage.
Saute until sausage begins to brown, then add remaining ingredients except pasta.
Simmer until sauce has reduced and thickened somewhat, then add pasta and simmer until pasta is reheated.
Macros are per serving.
total fat 54 g
net carbs 3 g
protein 20 g