Keto Lamb and Rice Stew
- 1 lb lamb you can substitute with other protein if you like
- 1 can unsweetened coconut cream about 14 oz.
- 2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 green onions or scallions finely chopped
- 2 tsp Garam Marsala
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 Tbsp pure lime juice
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper or more if you like more kick
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp unrefined sea salt or more to taste
- 20 fresh basil leaves
- 1 package shirataki rice
Cut lamb (or chosen protein) into cubes and place in frypan over medium high heat.
Brown meat with garlic, turmeric, crushed red pepper, cinnamon, cumin, lime juice, and black pepper.
Browned meat to slow cooker pot and add remaining ingredients and stir well.
Slow cook 4-6 hours.
total fat 54 g
net carbs 5 g
protein 25 g