- 1 loaf Keto 4-min Herb Bread-cut into 4 slices
- 2 Tbsp Pesto
- 1 mini bell pepper sliced
- 2 Tbsp sliced olive
- 4 artichoke hearts or pickled jalapeños
- 4 slices of Ham or 12 pieces of pepperoni or both
- 8 slices of Havarti Meunster, or other cheese
Preheat oven to 400° F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
Make and slice the Keto 4-min Herb Bread.
Spread pesto onto each of the bread slices.
Add Peppers, artichoke hearts (or your own favorite pizza toppings)
Lay one slice of cheese over each slice, then layer meat, then finish with remaining slice of cheese.
Bake for about 5 mins, or until the cheese is melted.
These were actually pretty good refrigerated and reheated in the microwave later.
total fat (grams) 31.2
net carbs (grams) 2.9
protein (grams) 22.5