- 6 eggs-separated
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 3 Tbsp cream cheese mascarpone, or 2 Tbsp Cream Fraiche
- 2/3 cup nut or sunflower seed flour
- 1/2 tsp xanthan or guar gum
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic or onion powder
- 1 tsp Italian herbs optional
Preheat oven to 350° F. Preheat pizza stone if using, otherwise prepare baking or pizza pan by covering with lightly oiled parchment paper.
Separate eggs whites from yolks (place yolks in a medium bowl as you will be adding the other ingredients to it) and add whites to mixer bowl, add cream of tartar. Using the whisk attachment beat egg whites on medium high until stiff peaks form.
Meanwhile in the bowl with egg yolks add all other ingredients, except mozzarella. Mix well.
Carefully fold egg yolk mixer into meringue (stiff egg whites), be careful not to over mix at deflate. Gently fold in mozzarella cheese.
Spread dough evenly on baking sheet or preheated pizza stone.
Bake for 15-18 mins or until crust is golden.
Increase oven temperature to 400° F. Add favorite pizza toppings and Bake for another 10-15 mins or until any cheese is melted and toppings are hot.
Total fat (grams) 30.2
Net carbs (grams) 6.1
protein (grams) 32.6