Based of a recipe found at www.healthysweeteats.com
- 1 cup Unsweetened nut milk or water nutritional info based on using water
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup nut or seed flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 Tbsp flax seeds ground
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp keto friendly sweetener or substitute with keto friendly maple syrup
- 1 scoop MCT powder optional
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
Add water, hemp hearts, nut flour, coconut, flax seeds, chia seeds, MCT powder, and sweetener.
Bring to a boil stirring constantly over medium high heat (or microwave on high for about 2 mins).
Mixture will be thickened.
Divide into bowls and add 1 Tbs butter, sprinkle with cinnamon, and about 2 Tbs heavy cream to each. Serve hot.
This is a very versatile recipe. So, add berries, or a few nuts, or chocolate chips and experiment with spices.
total fat 37.9 g
net carbs 2.8 g
protein 10.1 g