- 2 dragonfruit (white or red)
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 can coconut cream (if you aren't dairy free use heavy whipping cream)
- 3/4 cup coconut milk (if not dairy free use heavy whipping cream)
- 1.5 scoops collagen peptides (can substitute with gelatin, but would decrease to 1 Tbsp)
- 1 tsp vanilla
Cut 2 dragonfruit in half
Scoop out centers into blender
Add all ingredients and blend well
Set up ice cream machine and churn according to directions and desired texture. For mine it is about 20 mins.
Place in freezer container and allow to freeze for 3-4 hours before serving
Macros based on approximately a 1/2 cup serving.
Total fat 7.3 g
Net carbs 2.3 g
Protein 2.5 g