Keto Nut-free Personal Pizza Crusts
- 1 cup Whey protein powder for those that are lactose or casein intolerant use whey protein isolate
- 6 oz mozzarella cheese or substitute with non-dairy mozzarella substitute
- 6 oz parmesan or substitute with non-dairy parmesan substitute
- 2 scoops MCT powder
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp low-carb pesto or substitute with Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp minced garlic or substitute with garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 eggs
Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a sheet pan or large muffin top pan with parchment paper.
Add all ingredients to mixer bowl with paddle attachment
Beat ingredients on high speed until smooth batter forms (it will be sticky)
Add equal portions to large muffin top pan (I used about a half of an ice cream scoop for these)
Or you can add 6 equal portions (used about the same amount for these) to parchment paper on the baking sheet
Spread dough until desired size and thickness
Makes about 12 personal pizza doughs. I was able to do both pans at the same time, but, watch and adjust time from the individual pans, one pan may need about 5 mins more, when baking both at once
Bake about 20-30 mins until cook through and browned around the edges.
These are great to make ahead and freeze until needed. These are great to take for build your pizzas for work or school.
Macros are for one personal sized crust
Total fat 13.5 g
Net carbs 1 g
Protein 13.9 g