- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut flour If using other nut flour increase to 3/4 cup
- 1/2 cup oat fiber (oat bran or flour is not the same)
- 1/4 cup konjac root powder (shirataki fiber is the same thing)
- 1/4 cup psyllium husks powdered
- 1 scoop MCT Powder
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp unrefined sea salt feel free to add other herbs and spices to vary flavors
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened nut milk you can also use a good broth for a deeper flavor
In mixer with paddle blade add eggs and beat well.
Add dry ingredients and mix until dough is a fine crumb.
Add nut milk/broth and beat on high for about 2 mins. or until nice thick dough ball forms.
Allow dough to rest about 5 mins. prepare silicone mats or parchment paper by sprinkling with a dusting of nut flour.
Divide dough in half and work one half at a time. If using a pasta extruder work dough on prepared mat, until no longer sticky.
If not using a pasta extruder, then cover with second mat or parchment and roll out to about 1/8" thick.
Gently remove top parchment.
Using a pasta or pizza cutter (a knife will also work) cut noodles from dough
Noodle may be used fresh or dried.
If drying place noodles on parchment covered dehydrator racks and dry for about 4-6 hours.
For pasta, other than Lasagna noodles, which may be used fresh or dried. Add noodles to salt water at a full boil and boil 5-10 mins or until desired tenderness is achieved.
Dried noodles may be stored in airtight bag in a cool dry place. Macros are per approximately 1/2 cup serving of pasta.
total fat 5 g
net carbs 2 g
protein 5 g