Keto Pineapple Cheesecake
- 1/3 cup nut or sunflower seed flour
- 3/4 tsp xanthan or guar gum
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup keto friendly sweetener
- 8 ounces mascarpone creme fraiche, or keto coconut "cream cheese"
- 4 Tbsp butter-softened
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 16 ounces of cream cheese or keto coconut "cream cheese"
- 1/2 cup butter-softened
- 1/2 cup keto-friendly sweetener
- 3/4 mascarpone creme fraiche, or sour cream
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp pineapple extract may use vanilla or other favorite flavor
Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Grease a medium or 3 small spring-form pans and line bottom with parchment paper.
Mix dry ingredients into large bowl and wet ingredients and mix well. Dough will be thick.
Press crust dough into bottom of greased and parchment paper lined spring-form pan. Let rest while preparing filling.
In bowl of stand mixer (you can use a hand mixer), beat cream cheese and sweetener until smooth.
Add eggs and butter and beat on low until just combined. Add sour cream, lemon juice and pineapple flavoring; beat until just blended.
Pour filling over crust in spring-form pan. Set pans on baking sheet (must have sides) and add 1/2 cup water to the baking sheet.
Bake for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Be careful not to over bake it. It will not be completely firm.
Cool and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before removing spring-forms and serving.
Decorate with fresh berry puree and a couple of berries.
Total fat (grams) 39.85
Net carbs (grams) 6.5
protein (grams) 8.75