- 2 cups unsweetened coconut I prefer flaked for this
- 1 1/2 cups pepitas (pumpkin seeds) whole or chopped
- 2 1/2 cups Keto Tree-nut Free Hot Cereal Mix see recipe in menu
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup coconut oil if not dairy free you can use butter
- 1/4 cup keto friendly sweetener
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder or nibs
- 6 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup berries optional
Preheat oven to 350° F. Prepare 13X9 baking pan by coating with coconut spray or oil.
In mixer bowl add all dry ingredients and mix well.
Add eggs, coconut oil and vanilla and mix well. Will be thick like cookie dough
Spread into prepared baking dish and bake for about 30 mins or until done in the middle.
Cut into sections and crumble onto parchment paper lined dehydrator trays (I started using the parchment so the pieces don't fall through the trays). You can also dry on a parchment lined cookie sheet in your oven on low temperature (about 150° F.). Dry granola for 6-8 hours until dry and crumbly.
total fat 62.5 g
net carbs 5.2 g
protein 8.9 g