- 1/3 cup Almond flour
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds roughly ground
- 1/3 cup raw pumpkin seeds roughly ground
- 1/3 cup flax seeds ground
- 1/3 cup hemp hearts I used Manitoba brand
- 1 Tbsp psyllium husk powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup butter or coconut oil melted
- 1 cup boiling water
Preheat oven to 300°. Melt butter or coconut oil
Grind Sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and flaxseeds (if not using pre-ground). Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper
Add all dry ingredients to a medium bowl, add melted butter/coconut oil and boiling water
Mix well with a spatula or fork. Batter will get thick and a bit gelatinous.
Spread dough evenly (I greased my hands slightly and cheated by pressing out the dough), in a thin layer (about 1/4″ thick) over parchment paper.
Bake for about 45 mins. Then turn off oven and leave crackers in oven to dry out until oven is completely cool another 45-60 mins. Cut or break crackers into about 36 crackers.
Macros are based on about 36 crackers per pan and a 2 cracker serving.
total fat 9 g
net carbs 1 g
protein 3 g