Quick and Easy Keto Pizza Crust
This recipe is a fast and easy crust that tastes like take out
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese if not using romano increase to 3/4 cup
- 1/4 cup grated romano cheese optional
- 1 scoop MCT powder optional
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp Italian herbs fresh or dried
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil optional
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Add all ingredients into mixer with the paddle attachment and mix thoroughly and dough ball forms.
Spread dough using spatula onto parchment lined baking sheet.
Bake for 15 mins. crust will be golden.
Remove from oven, brush with extra virgin olive oil. Add sauce and toppings and place bake in oven for about 10 mins, or until cheese is melted.
Total fat (grams) 6.2
Net carbs (grams) 2.7
protein (grams) 19.5