Quick Keto Chocolate Cupcake
Servings: 2 servings
Calories: 463 kcal
- 2 Tbsp butter-melted
- 3 Tbsp nut or sunflower seed flour
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp keto friendly sweetener
- 2 tsp creme fraiche or sour cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 ounce dark chocolate 76% or higher
- 1/2 Tbs heavy cream
- 2 tsp keto friendly powdered sweetener you make your own in a coffee or spice grinder
Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl on high (about 15-30 seconds).
Add all other ingredients into bowl, adding the egg last.
Mix thoroughly, will be batter consistency.
Divide batter into 2 cappuccino cups or small ramekins.
Microwave one at a time on high for 1 min.
In a microwave safe bowl melt chocolate on high (about 30-60 seconds). Watch for the chocolate to be just melted but not overheated as it will seize.
Add sweetener and cream and blend until smooth.
Pour over top of cupcakes while still warm.
Ganache will set as it cools.
If you are eating without the ganache subtract 3 net carbs.
total fat (grams) 39.4
net carbs (grams) 6.1
protein (grams) 11